Biblical Theology: Most people use the words Biblical Theology to mean a doctrine compiled from systematic reading of Cannon: the process of taking verses indiscriminately from book to book to proof text a systematic doctrine. This is substantially differt than the academic discipline of identifying and designating THEOLOGIES that Bible itself contains. e.g. Yawistic Theology, Genesis Cosmological Polemic, Sadducean Eschatology.
Charis-costal or Chariscostal: an abbreviation of Charismatic and Pentecostal. While these two Christian movements tend to share common doctrines, they do possess ideological differences cultural distinctives in presentation, style, emphasis, and demographic.
Disenfranchised Cynical Intellectual: Intellectually engaged but ill equipped to successfully engage the arena of ideas. Higher Education and its implicit disjointed presentation of ideas, and the indoctrination of Calvin/Kantian metaphysics and epistemology left them cynical and isolated. Having been sold into slavery by cultures intellectual leaders this group remains silent and sleeping until effectively armed and armored to carry effective ideas into the farthest reaches human life defending those who can not defend themselves and destroying the indolence of the unfocused stagnated soul.
Entlightened Geriatric Club: The magical moment in life where people become right merely becasue they are old, and dismiss anyone younger with no effort to hear their words or grasp their logical arguments.
Exegesis : From the Greek ‘to lead out’ or ‘to draw out’. Critical review of context, culture, and language to establish background and intent of an authoritative text, especially of a holy scripture, such as of the Old and New Testaments of the Bible, the Talmud, the Midrash, the Qur’an.
Hermeneutics: The science/art of Biblical interpretation. It is a science because it is guided by rules within a system; and it is an art because the application of the rules is by skill.
Metaphysics is the broad formal study of the nature of existence.
- Ontology is a specific metaphysical inquiry into the nature of being.
- Cosmology is the metaphysical inquiry into the origin, structure, and dynamics of the universe.
- Heliocentric is a cosmological structure that places the sun at the center of the celestial movement.
- Geocentric is a cosmological structure that places the earth at the center of celestial movement.
- God, Archangels, Seraphim, cherubim, angles, God’s Vicar, Cardinals priests, is a cosmological structure.
- Teleological is the assertion that nature, existence, or reality tend toward a final end or said another way, a final cause is specifically tied to purpose, or meaning and outcome are intertwined.
- The earth was created in 7 days for God’s pleasure is a teleological assertion.
- The universe is teaching me something is a teleological assertion.
Mystic Despots: Men or Women who use spiritual ideas to manipulate or compel people toward Tyrannical Governmental ends.
Philosophy: An is an iterative process of evaluation-
Metaphysics: How we define the nature of existence.
Epistemology: How we know what we know.
Ethics: How we Value what we know.
Politics: How we interact with other people.
The Five Elements of Tyranny
Universal GuilIncompentant MassestDictated GoodCollective ConformityAbolition of Ambition
Unintentional Feeble Minded: Harmless simple folk, that tend part of the tide of human thought but largely irrelevant without the requisite self awareness to be intentional in the arena of ideas.
Unfocused Passive Pseudo Thinker: Smart, but intellectually passive; choosing a hazy, foggy, indistinct intellectual existence, often offended at a challenge of their ideas because further discussion threatens their entitlement to stagnation. Their intellectual arguments are founded in appeal to authority: stock variations of: “Well, umpty ump master thinker said this … and I agree with them.” Their implicit passivity and intellectual obstinacy, places them at forefront of tyrannical social, political, and religious movements.